CALL FOR ART: U.S. Venture, Inc. Opens Art Exhibition in Corporate Headquarters
The company invites local students to submit artwork to its new Imagine Wall
APPLETON, WI (March 3, 2017) – U.S. Venture, Inc. invites local students in grades 6-12 to submit art to its exhibition called the Imagine Wall – a new display in the lobby of its headquarters in Appleton. The spring 2017 theme for artwork is sustainability and the company asks students to imagine: What's your one wish for the Earth as you get older?
U.S. Venture will select up to 12 entries for the Imagine Wall, and students will be eligible for the following awards:
- $300 – People’s Choice (determined by U.S. Venture team members)
- $150 – Judge’s Choice (Beth Zinsli, curator of the Wriston Art Center Galleries at Lawrence University)
- $50 – Every student who submits artwork will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to a local art supplies store
Artwork can be dropped off at U.S. Venture (address in list below) or mailed in a large envelope/portfolio. If the submission is digital, it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission guidelines include:
- All students in grades 6-12 are eligible to participate.
- Any two-dimensional medium is acceptable including but not limited to pen and ink, pencil, crayon, markers, chalk, watercolor, oil, acrylic, photography, collage, digital art, or mixed media.
- Artwork cannot be larger than 18” x 24” and no smaller than 8 ½” x 11”.
- Each piece of art should be clearly and legibly identified with the artist’s name and grade. Please write or type the information on the back of each submission. This information will be included in the display wall along with the student’s artwork.
- Students must fill out and include a submission form with their artwork. Click here to download the form.
- Address: U.S. Venture, 425 Better Way, Appleton WI, 54915
U.S. Venture, Inc.
425 Better Way
Appleton, WI 54914